I often get asked for a recommendation of a software program for database management. I've struggled with this as I feel what has been available is expensive and often not very user friendly. Dawana Manning, a coaching client from Atlanta recently began using AllClients, an Internet based program. Her glowing testimonial of it made me decide to look further to see if it would benefit other loan officers.
Here's what I found out:
- AllClients was founded in 2003 by a Loan Officer who also happened to be a software developer.
- Web-based so you can use it at home or in the office.
- You control and own the data. Easy to move with you to a new company.
- EASY to track referrals, send out mail-merged letters and print labels
- Simple tickler system to remind you to call back clients down the road.
- Real people for real support
Jeff Shamus, founder of AllClients says it best, "With AllClients you won't find everything under the sun, just the stuff you really need." The best part.... It's only $16.95/month. Try the 14 day free trial and let me know what you think!
You can also download a FREE report on Database Marketing on my homepage: www.blisssawyer.com