Halloween is in full force here in Oklahoma... and I love everything about it. The fun decorations, the excited kids and all the traditions. I know I complained quite a bit about the weather after moving here in August (but what sane person moves to Oklahoma in August?!) but I have to say that the fall weather is fabulous! Cool and crisp in the mornings and in the 70's during the day. I must be getting old, talking about the weather makes me happy.
I hope you have been having success with your marketing efforts and that you are staying visible! Here's how my tasks ended up this week:
- Talk w/board office to get new agent list for marketing. I've emailed twice so hopefully will still be able to get this info.
- Send intro email and call all new agents. Need the list first :)
- Chamber breakfast. Collect at least 7 business cards. Follow up. DONE! This went well. Found one person for my networking group and met the owner of a small CPA firm that I'll be following up with.
- Market property flyers to Realtors. Sent out a couple of emails and took one to a lunch meeting. Not sure how interested they are in having me provide them, but I'll keep plugging along on this one.
- Read More Leads. Done, but I didn't care for the book. I've got another one I'll be reading that seems to be more applicable and usable.
- Reach out to recruit additional professionals for networking group. DONE! I searched the Chamber of Commerce member directory and reached out to about 30 people. Four have said they will come to our next meeting.
- Two lunches. I wonder if I will ever succeed at this. I think I'll put zero for next week just so I can say I did it. Only had one this week. People keep cancelling on me. Do I smell?
- Presentation scheduled. DONE! Nov 9 I'm speaking at a Realtor office on interest rates and the market.
- Review budget and adjust. DONE!
- Eat the stash of candy I have hidden from my kids then buy more for Halloween. DONE. Of course.
You can read all of my fishbowl experiment by clicking here.
Have a great weekend!