There is no snow and no visible hill from where I'm standing in Oklahoma (well, I'm sitting and inside, and I don't recollect any hills OR snow outside my home-sweet-home.) But we are going tubing for New Years! It's kind of like a Christmas miracle... someone must have know how much I LOVE sledding and how much my daughter LOVES snow because somehow they turned the baseball field into a sledding hill. Oklahomans are amazing.
Here's how my tasks finished up for the last two weeks:
- Complete 2011 business and sales plan/goals. DONE.
- Finish reading The Ultimate Sales Machine. I almost finished but then I lost it. Maybe at the dentist?
- Networking Goal - Week 4. DONE.
- Reach out by phone to networking group members that aren't active. Look for replacements if necessary. Mostly done.
- Work on social networking for networking group. Started
- Make at least 2 lunch appointment for first week of January. DONE.
How are you doing??? Are you accountable to someone... are you creating a list each week that is helping you move your business forward? I hope so!
You can read all of my fishbowl experiment by clicking here.
Have a great holiday!