The best piece of advice I can give you??? Don't slow down. Don't use "The Holidays" as an excuse to not work. It's harder than you think, so here are some ideas to help you gear up to an amazing 2016.
- Christmas cards out to all your 2015 clients
- A little something to your Realtor partners. Maybe a food items or book
Getting organized - If you have been crazy busy like me, a little slow period is welcome!
- Make sure your database is up to date and organized
- Clean up your computer files
Prospect follow up - DON'T WAIT UNTIL JANUARY!
- They might not be ready to buy, but a phone call deepens the relationship so they think of you when they are ready
- Email their Realtor after you call them to give a status update
- I usually wait until January, but I am making sure everything is correct in my tracking forms so I can analyze the data in January
- FYI - I track referrals, applications and closings. How many and where they came from
2015 Settlement Statement (CD) letters out
- This is a great time to get these ready to go the first week of January
- See this post for details on this task
2016 goals and marketing plans
- Write them down!
- Get together with an accountability partner and set up a plan to meet at least monthly to review